Are you time-crunched, dashing out the door to a holiday party, but want till want to look like you put some effort into your party look? Consider the following quick beauty tips from Momtastic:
- Contour your face, using concealer to cover spots, then apply bronzer in the shape of a 3 on the right side of your face and a reverse 3 on the left side. Finally, use blush on the apples of your cheeks.
- Buy and apply some standard-length false eyelashes. Cut a strip in half and just apply one section to the outer corner of your eyelid; repeat on the other eye. Add a layer of mascara and draw a thin line of eyeliner on top.
- Use a cotton ball dipped in rubbing alcohol to bring the shine back to your manicure.
- Brush your teeth for two minutes with a mixture of equal parts hydrogen peroxide and baking soda to brighen your smile.
- Wear a pair of disposable contacts instead of glasses.
- Use an eye shadow color that is the opposite of your eye color.
- Apply bronze-colored body lotion to highlight the curve of your arm muscles and the length of your legs.
- Use your favorite hair tools to create a quick updo.
- Break out your expensive perfume. If you smell good, you’ll feel good.
- Coat your lips with a subtle gloss.
Follow these tips and you’ll be out the door in no time on your way to enjoy a holiday party!
The right salon with the right equipment can help you look beautiful any day, and Regal Salon Furniture is a clear choice for the industry’s highest-quality supplies and equipment.
Regal Salon Furniture can equip your hair salon with barber chairs direct from Italy’s best manufacturer — Ceriotti. Your guests will have a comfortable spot to kick back and enjoy the scenery with the highest end, most beautiful Club Salon Chair from Ceriotti – Italy’s supplier of the most luxurious stylist and salon equipment in the world.